Features of the New 4C Horizontal Series-
- Lighter weight - Easier to handle & install
Reduced shipping cost
- Large selection of standard
configurations: 30+ to choose from
- New dimensions meet competitive specs
- Overall depth = 16 7/8”
- Custom configurations available
- Contemporary colors available
- Wide range of tenant door sizes
- One piece, solid door plate for
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum
- 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Rain Guards Keep Contents Dry
- Corrosion Resistant Powder Coat
Mount body to wall studs through
top, and sides with #10 x 1-1/4" sheet metal screws
When master doors are in their open position, and the
hold open devices are engaged, the installer shall see
(8) slots on the left and high hand inside of the unit.
These are mounting locations for the sheet metal screws.
The sheet metal screws are supplied, and found inside
the arrow compartment.
The center of the upper most
patron lock must be no more than 67" from the finished
The top surface of the bottom
shelves (Parcel Shelves) must be no less than 15" from
the finished floor.
The unit must be fully framed
with 2 x 4 studs.
2 x 4 frame must be fastened to
Wall mount opening should be
square and of high quality to ensure unit functions
properly and remains square.
Unit is front heavy, use caution
when lifting and installing.
Note: If your installation contains any tenant
compartment in the bottom row, the minimum height from the
floor is 28"
If your installation contains no tenant compartments in
the bottom row, you have the option to install at a minimum
of 15" from the floor.
If installing in a masonry wall, build wall opening to
dimensions in Figure A. Fasten using anchor bolts.